If you think you may be entitled to Free School Meals, please check the guidelines below:
Free school meals
It is important for children to have a good nutritious meal at lunch time. If you can’t afford school dinners you may be eligible for free school meals.
To be eligible you must be receiving one of the following:
- Income support or income-based Job Seekers Allowance;
- Child Tax Credit with an annual taxable income of less than £16,190
- Pension Guarantee Credit;
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance;
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
You are not eligible if you receive any amount of Working Tax Credit.
Please apply if you are eligible by downloading the application forms and filling them out. If you need any assistance we will be glad to help you so please get in touch.